Skip to main content
Counseling Documents

Counseling Documents

Transcript Request Form

This form is for students that no longer attend WAHS. Current students see your counselor for release form.

To request a copy of your transcript download the following file. Please fill out the form completely, mail or fax to WAHS. Or you can come by the counseling office between 8am and 4:30pm and fill the form out. If you have any questions please contact Debi Davis at 434-823-8700 ext. 3

Transcript Request Form​​​​

Get Acrobat PDF Reader You may need the free Acrobat Reader to access information presented in PDF format.