Ver esta página de web en español »
July 19 and 20, 2018
Kindergarten Camp is a two-day, hands-on program for students who will be attending kindergarten in fall 2018. The half-day program introduces students to the classroom environment through age-appropriate classroom activities. The program also increases the teachers' knowledge of the students' academic, sociaL and emotional skills in small group and one-on-one settings.
If your child is unable to attend, please return the form (below) with contact information so that other arrangements can be made
To be eligible, a child must:
- be fully enrolled for Kindergarten at Stone-Robinson Elementary
- have transportation to and from Stone-Robinson each day of camp
Kindergarten Camp Quick Facts
- Kindergarten Camp is a half-day program, 8:30-11 :30om.
- Camp is free of charge. All supplies are provided.
- Dress code: comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
- Applying sunscreen before camp is also recommended
- Students should bring a healthy snack and water bottle labeled with their name
- Transportation is NOT provided. Parents will need to provide transportation.
To participate, please print and complete
the form in this PDF, and return it
by July 13 to:
Attn: Kindergarten Team
958 N Milton Road Charlottesville, VA 22911
Printable Info and Registration Form
(You can obtain printed copies of the registration form at SRES.)
Formulario de inscripción
(Se puede obtener una copia impresa de ese formulario a SRES.)