Early College Scholars
Students are recognized as an Early College Scholar if they have met the below requirement. Qualifying seniors receive a certificate during their senior year.
- Have earned an advanced studies diploma and
- Earn a B average or higher and
- Earn at least 15 transferable college credits while enrolled in high school. College credits may be earned by:
And apply and are accepted to a college or university
- completing dual enrollment courses with a C or better
- completing advanced placement courses and scoring a 3 or higher on the AP exam