School Board Policy
The School Board develops policies to govern the operation of the school system. Policies address:
- Foundations and Basic Commitments
- School Board Governance and Operations
- General School Administration
- Support Services
- Fiscal Management
- Facilities Development
- School/Community Relations
- Education Agency Relations
Looking for a specific policy?
All School Board policies are available online in ElectronicSchoolBoard, the Division's paperless meeting system. When searching for School Board policies, there are two options:
Members of the public also may access School Board policies at county libraries, school division offices, or any of our county schools.