Provide resources in an equitable manner that transforms learning experiences and opportunities for all students.
- Strategy 1 - Operational Infrastructure that Removes Barriers
- Strategy 2 - Remove Transportation as a Barrier to Participation
- Strategy 3 - Launch an Education Foundation
- Strategy 4 - Develop a High-Quality Staffing Standard
- Strategy 5 - Assign Staff with Demonstrated Success to Students with the Most Need
- Strategy 6 - Ensure Baseline Digital Resources For All
|Objective 3.3 Metrics
|Class Size: Our goal is to decrease the number over oversized classes.
|Equitable Funding for All Schools: Our goal is to distribute funding equitably to all schools.
|Baseline Technology Resources: Our goal is that all K-5 schools and 6-12 content areas will have a defined and vetted baseline of technology resources.
|Monitor Staffing: Our goal is to monitor staffing to ensure that we are meeting staffing standards.
|Modern Display Technology: Our goal is that 100% of learning spaces will have modern display technology installed.
|Funding for Baseline Technology: Our goal is to identify how much funding is needed for baseline technologies and establish a plan to meet that funding.
|Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular Participation: Our goal is to increase student participation in curricular, co-curricular or extra-curricular programs as a result of great access to programs.
|Replacement Cycles: Our goal is to determine and meet replacement cycles for all hardware and software used in schools.
|More In- and After-School Programs: Our goal is to provide more choices for in-school and after-school programs for students as a result of greater access.