Experiencing a Technical Issue?
ACPS students and families have multiple options for receiving technical support:
- Call your child's school and ask for technology support. You will be transferred to a technician who will assist you.
- Use the online Student Technology Support Form to submit a service ticket.
- Call the ACPS Service Desk at 434-975-9444, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- How can I get an ACPS iPad (Grades K-2) or laptop (Grades 3-12) or for my child?
- My child’s device isn’t working. What should we do?
- My child can’t remember their ACPS username and/or password.
- We have limited or no internet access at home and can’t effectively stream video. What are our options?
- How do I add a home printer to my child’s ACPS laptop?
- What public areas have Wi-Fi available for students to use?
- What learning tools can my child access?
- How do I use Seesaw or Schoology as a parent?
- What is the PowerSchool Parent Portal? Why would I use it? How do I access it?
- As a parent or guardian, how do I support my child’s tech use at home?
- What is a safe way to disinfect my child’s ACPS device?
- Can I use my personal computer to log in to or use ACPS tools?
Field Guide for Families
- Keeping Our Kids Safe & Healthy in a Digital World: A Technology & Digital Citizenship Field Guide for ACPS Families
- Seesaw at Home
At-Home Learning Resources for Families and Teachers
- Seesaw Family Video (8:17)
Topics: Why Seesaw; Using Seesaw at Home; and Getting Support