Employee Resources, 2020-21
Building Entrance Protocol
- Entrance Procedure: Building Entrance Screening Procedure for Employees & Visitors
- Screening Tool: ACPS Facilities COVID-19 Screening for Employees & Visitors
COVID-19 Employee Safety Training
All employees were required to complete COVID-19 Employee Safety Training by September 8, 2020. This two-step process involved watching a 22-minute training video and completing a form to certify that you viewed the training video.
Division Compass: ACPS Employee News Blog
ACPS shares division-wide employee messaging relevant to COVID-19 and our Return to School plan through the Compass. Posts are searchable by category: COVID-19 (March 13, 2020 - Present).
Human Resources: COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19: What Employees Should Know
- Frequently Asked Questions - School Employees
- COVID-19 Resources (ComPsych)
- Wellness During COVID-19 (BeWell Albemarle)
- HR COVID-19 Documents & Forms
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Staff
In order to protect our employees from the COVID-19 virus, ACPS will provide personal protective equipment (PPE) and related supplies to staff. Please refer to the ACPS COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protocol (ACPS Google login required) for details on the types of PPE available to staff, how to request PPE, and PPE care and use.
Summer of Self-Care
ACPS encourages all employees to take some time this summer to relax and rejuvenate. We invite you to visit our Summer of Self-Care web page for some summertime inspiration, including a calendar of events and access to special offers for ACPS staff.