School Health Services
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is for informational purposes only. Unless otherwise noted, it is not Albemarle County School Board Policy. This site was developed to serve as a resource for school nurses. The information contained herein is not to be construed as medical advice. The information is believed to be factually accurate, but the accuracy is not guaranteed. The contents are not to be considered the opinion, advice, or practice standards endorsed by the Albemarle County School Board or any of its employees.
COMING SOON: WALK-IN VACCINATION CLINIC FOR SCHOOL REQUIRED VACCINES May 24 Charlottesville Albemarle Health Department
- ATTENTION Medicaid Families Don't lose coverage - please update your information.
- Student Accident Insurance Brochure 2019-2020 | Estudiante Seguro de Accidentes Folleto 2019-2020
From the blackboard to the ball field, Markel offers a broad range of accident products for K-12 schools.
- Information about School Health Advisory Board
- Virginia Dept. of Education School Health Services
- Virginia Dept. of Health Div. of School Health
- ACPS Workers' Compensation Procedure
Eileen Gomez, School Health Coordinator & COVID-19 Coordinator
Albemarle County Public Schools
401 McIntire Road, Charlottesville, VA 22902