Professional Development Reimbursement Program (PDRP)
Currently employed Albemarle County full time teachers are eligible to apply for PDRP reimbursement for one course or conference per semester. You can apply for up to $750 for one course or up to $250 for attending one conference per teacher, per semester or up to $750 for presenters for one conference per semester.
Part-time teachers are eligible to apply for PDRP for once course per fiscal/school year. Up to $750 per fiscal/school year.
Conference reimbursement covers - conference fee/registration cost, travel, food and/or hotel up to $250 for attending and up to $750 for presenting.
PDRP applications must be submitted to Lauren Price PRIOR to the start of your conference or course. Once received, it will be reviewed by the PD committee for approval. You will be notified of the status by email, within a month.
- Quick Facts
- When Can A Teacher Request Reimbursement?
- Course Reimbursement: What Documentation Should Teachers Submit?
- Conference Reimbursemen: What Documentation Should Teachers Submit?
- Are PDRP Applications Approved on a First-Come, First-Serve Basis?
- Is a Principal's Signature Required for PDRP Applications?
- Is There A Cap Amount That A Teacher Can Be Reimbursed?
- How Long Before I Receive My Approved Reimbursement?
- Can Teaching Assistants and Other Non-Exempt Classified Staff Apply for PDRP?
- Additional PDRP Forms
Up to $750 per course OR up to $250 per conference per semester (*if applicant is a conference presenter, they may receive up to $750 per conference per semester)
- July 1-December 31: Summer/Fall
- January 1-June 30: Winter/Spring