Request Credit Transfer(Includes Independent Credit Requests & PDRP)
You can request that credit for a course or activity completed elsewhere (externally) be added to your transcript. If approved, you may receive the appropriate credits and/or reimbursement for your professional development conference, course, or activity.
Follow the steps Below:
- Select the External Credit Request tab.
- Select New Request to create your credit request.
Select the appropriate Approval Type for your request.
Approval Types Include:
- Complete the credit request form, noting that all the fields marked with an asterisk are required fields. Then click Submit for Pre-Approval. The application will then go to the Licensure Specialist (Recertification Points) or the Professional Development Department (PDRP) for approval.
- Optionally, enter a note, then select Okay. Notes you enter will appear in the history for this credit request.
Note: If you want to save your credit request to complete at another time, select Close. When you are ready to finish your credit request, navigate to My Requests and select the credit request to resume editing.
Once the request is sent, the status will depend on its current approval state. Statuses include:
- Approved: The credit request has been successfully approved and will show on your transcript.
- Pending: The credit request is awaiting approval and will not show on your transcript.
- Pending Pre-Approval: The credit request is in the process of being approved and will not show on your transcript.
- Denied: The credit request has been denied. See the approver's notes for more information on the denial.
- Once approved and your course/conference/project is complete, return to your original request to submit the required documentation to receive your full credit and/or reimbursement. Points and/or reimbursement cannot be awarded until this step is complete.
Revise a Denied Request
- Select the Credit Request Event Title or select the action menu and select View.
- Review the reasons for the request denial under History.
- Make any necessary edits and changes. Then click Re-Submit For Credit Approval.
The request will once again appear as pending.
Copyright © 2021 PowerSchool Group LLC