The main function for instructors to perform within the platform is taking attendance & marking attendees as "complete" & "incomplete". This is critical in ensuring recertification points make it to participant's transcript.
There are three functions open to instructors within the PLMS:
- Manage Learners/Participants (Optional)
- Take Attendance (Required)
- Mark Section Completed (Required)
All first time instructors must view the orientation videos below. If you have additional questions, please reach out to Kelly Wertman.
Click the videos below for step by step instructions for all users.
Screenshots & Click Paths for Instructors
- Access Your Course Instructor Tools
- The Roster Screen
- Adding to Participants to Your Roster
- Manage the Waitlist
- Remove Participants
- Taking Attendance*
- Updating Roster Status & Marking Participants As Complete*
- Auto-Complete Based on Attendance
- Sending Emails & Messages Using PLMS
- Printing Sign-In Sheets
- Send Survey Reminders