Child Nutrition Program
The purpose of the Child Nutrition Program, in partnership with our school community, is to provide healthy and balanced meals by offering excellent service, while promoting nutrition and wellness.
- MySchoolBucks - Online Payment System for Student and Teacher Meal Accounts with no convenience fee.
1180 Seminole Trail, Suite 225A, Charlottesville, VA 22901
Ph: 434-295-0566 Fax: 434-295-1403
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) online or at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- You can now apply online for Free-Reduced Meals
- Donation Form: Albemarle County Student Meal
- A Big thank you to Giant Foods. Through their "Nourishing Our Youth Round-Up Program" funds were used to support a portion of student meal charges.
PEBT questions- please contact VDSS at 1-866-513-1414 or 1-804-294-1633. The CNP does not manage PEBT and unable to answer questions about the program.