Child Nutrition Program

The purpose of the Child Nutrition Program, in partnership with our school community, is to provide healthy and balanced meals by offering excellent service, while promoting nutrition and wellness.​

Important Links​​

  • P-EBT Card Information
    • The ACPS Child Nutrition office is not able to answer questions about P-EBT cards.  Please refer to the P-EBT informational flyer for details and contact information for the Virginia Department of Social Services EBT Office.
    • La oficina de Nutrición Infantil de las Escuelas Públicas del Condado de Albemarle no puede responder preguntas sobre las tarjetas P-EBT. Consulte el folleto informativo de P-EBT para obtener detalles e información de contacto de la Oficina de EBT del Departamento de Servicios Sociales de Virginia.
  • 2020-21 School Meals Sign-Up Form
  • MySchoolBucks - Online Payment System for Student Meal Accounts

1180 Seminole Place, suite 225A,​ Charlottesville, VA 22901​
Ph: 434-295-0566   Fax: 434-295-1403​​

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, Am​erican Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) online or at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

(3) email:

​​This institution is an equal opportunity provider.