Preschool Application Forms
Preschool Network Application Forms and Instructions
The goal of the preschool programs in Albemarle County is to provide comprehensive early-childhood learning experiences for students with risk factors that may prevent academic success. The Bright Stars Program, Early Childhood Special Education and the Head Start Program coordinate the preschool application process.
Application for 2020-2021
Begin by completing an application for our Albemarle County Preschool programs:
- The Bright Stars Program and/or Head Start
Preschool Application 2020-2021
Aplicacion de la Red Preescolar 2020-21
- Early Childhood Special Education Reverse Inclusion
Reverse Inlcusion Information and Application
The “Frequently Asked Questions” document below provides information on how to submit your application and the required documents:
- Applications are accepted year-round to fill vacancies as they occur.
- Complete only one application per child.
- Proof of income is required when the application is submitted.
- Child must be 4-years old by September 30 for the Bright Stars Program.
- Child must be 3- or 4-years-old by September 30 for Head Start.
Questions about Bright Stars?
Call (434) 972-4010 ext. 3332 or 434-484-0940 to speak with the Bright Stars Program Coordinator.