Preschool Application Forms
Preschool Network Application Forms and Instructions
The goal of the preschool programs in Albemarle County is to provide comprehensive early-childhood learning experiences for students with risk factors that may prevent academic success. The Bright Stars Program, Early Childhood Special Education and the Head Start Program coordinate the preschool application process.
Application for 2022-23
Begin by completing an application for our Albemarle County Preschool programs:
The “Frequently Asked Questions” document below provides information on how to submit your application and the required documents:
- Applications are accepted year-round to fill vacancies as they occur.
- Complete only one application per child.
- Proof of income is required when the application is submitted.
- Child must be 4-years old by September 30 for the Bright Stars Program.
- Child must be 3- or 4-years-old by September 30 for Head Start.
Questions about Bright Stars?
Call 434-484-0940 to speak with the Bright Stars Program Coordinator.