There are two (2) Extended Day Enrichment Programs available:
The ASEP, offered in all elementary schools, operates every full day from the time school is dismissed until 6:00pm. A typical day will include time for socialization and free play, snack, homework/quiet time, and enrichment activities.
The Student Holiday Program provides a safe, energetic, and enriching environment from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the following days:
- Friday, September 29, 2023 | County Fair: A Fair to Remember
- Friday, October 27, 2023 | MASK-erade
- Monday, October 30, 2023 | MASK-erade
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023 | Crack the Code
- Thursday, January 25, 2024 | Magic, Mystery and Mayhem
- Friday, January 26, 2024 | Magic, Mystery and Mayhem
- Tuesday, March 5, 2024 | Stop Motion Animation
- Monday, April 29, 2023 | Where the Rubber Meets the Road
The Student Holiday Program is not offered on Labor Day, November 6, 2023, Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, March 29, 2024, Spring Break, and Memorial Day.
Student Holiday Programs will be hosted at Agnor-Hurt Elementary School with two exceptions: On November 7, 2023, and March 5, 2024, SHP will be hosted at Greer Elementary School.
Parents/Guardians must provide lunch, snacks and beverages.