Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I make an EDEP payment?
You can make payments online or you pay in person at the EDEP administrative office, located at 907 Henry Avenue.
Cash, check or credit cards may be used to make payments. We encourage you to contact the EDEP office ash payments can be made by appointment. Payments made by check may either be mailed or placed in the drop box at the EDEP office. To make a payment with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card, click here. The EDEP Administrative Office does not accept credit card payments in person or by phone. All credit card payments must be submitted online. Credit Card payments are not automatically deducted.
Please note that a 3% convenience fee is added to all credit card transactions. Credit card company by-laws require the Department of Finance to use a third party to process credit card payments for VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. The EDEP uses a third-party processor named Elavon to process credit card payments. Elavon will charge a convenience fee of 3% on the total amount of the bill charged as authorized under Virginia Code 2.2-614.1.
2) If I have questions regarding my account, who should I contact?
Contact the EDEP Administrative office at 434-296-5840.
3) What is a billing cycle?
The After School cycle is typically 4 weeks. Please refer to the Billing Schedule for exceptions. Full Day [Friday] Program offerings are listed on the cycle coupon in which they occur..
4) Where is the Full Day [Friday] Program offered?
The Full Day [Friday] Program is offered from 7:00 am-6:00 pm at the following sites:
- Agnor Hurt, Northern feeder pattern schools (Agnor Hurt, Baker-Butler, Broadus Wood, Greer, Hollymead, Stony Point, Woodbrook)
- Brownsville, Western feeder pattern (Broadus Wood, Brownsville, Crozet, Meriwether Lewis, V.L. Murray)
- Mountain View, Southern Feeder Pattern (Mountain View, Red Hill, Scottsville, Stone Robinson, Stony Point)
Please note that your child must be registered for the Student Holiday Program in order to attend.