Strategic Planning, Accountability & Research, and Program Evaluation
The Office of Strategic Planning, Accountability & Research, and Program Evaluation supports the school division in the areas of short- and long-range strategic planning, evaluation of division programs, research, and all aspects of local, state and national testing and accountability.
Albemarle County Public Schools has one overarching goal: All students will graduate having actively mastered the lifelong-learning skills they need to succeed as 21st century learners, workers and citizens. Through detailed analysis of school and division data sources, we seek to identify the programs, practices and experiences that help us progress toward our goal and those that may hinder progress toward our goal. We strive to provide focused support to our emerging and existing programs, as well as our local, state and national assessments.
- Evaluate, report and advise on key division initiatives and programs.
- Develop, implement, monitor and assess division-wide and school-specific strategic improvement plans.
- Facilitate and support local, state and national testing.
- Coordinate applied research in the school division.
- Anticipate emerging organizational needs and advise division leadership of solutions that address those needs.
- Direct the assessment of operational and educational program effectiveness.
Director of Accountability and Research
Director of School Improvement, Quality, Policy and Strategic Planning
Director of Special Projects, Program Evaluation and Department Improvement
Coordinator of Research and Program Evaluation