On this site, you will find information essential to your success now and in the future.
We are proud to offer a wide variety of academic and extracurricular opportunities to help you achieve. By discovering your passions, customizing your learning opportunities to build on your strengths, and engaging in a balance of academic, extracurricular and service activities, you will be prepared to succeed in the 21st century global community.
If you have further questions about our programs and services, please contact your school counselor or look for more information on our Departments page.
PowerSchool Parent / Student Portal
Allows parents, students, guardians, and other appropriate individuals to view student information, including: school announcements, attendance, grades (current and historical), and schedules. The portal will also be used by parents/students to manage course requests for middle and high school.
Log in to Schoology to view important class work as designated by teachers.
Log in to Seesaw to access course work and instructional resources.
Illuminate Student Online Testing Portal
Log in to Illuminate to access testing materials
ACPS Google Account Log in
Log in to the k12albemarle Google domain for students.
Closings & Delays
Information about school closings and delays, inclement weather procedures, make-up days, and our electronic school notification system
Student Conduct (School Board Policy JFC)
Standards of student conduct are designed to define the basic rules and major expectations of students in Albemarle County Public Schools.
- Student Laptop Agreement Forms, 2018-19
- School Calendar
- Google Apps for Education
- Lifelong-Learner Competencies
- Acceptable Use of Technology Policy for Students
- Uso Aceptable de la Technología
- SOL Practice Tools
- Find a College: Students and their families are encouraged to use a variety of information sources to select a college and major. The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) provides one such source »
- Sports Concussion Management Plan
- Summer Offerings