Click a question to display the answer.
- How do I enroll my child in Albemarle County Public Schools?
- How old must a child be to enroll in kindergarten?
- Can a parent postpone kindergarten registration?
- We are moving into a new home and our new street address has not yet been assigned. What can I provide the school in place of a street address?
- What do we do if we cannot provide some of the required documentation?
- If we move during the school year to another attendance area, can my child remain at his or her current school?
- My child will be transferring from another school or division. Will you need my child's records/transcripts?
- Is a physical required of transfer students?
- Besides a doctor's office, where can my child be immunized?
- Can my child be excused from the required immunizations?
- I am a doctor. May I sign my child's Student Entrance Health Form?
- I am trying to register my previously homeschooled child in elementary school. Does my child need a physical before attending Albemarle County Public Schools?
- How can a parent homeschool their child(ren)?
- What should I do if my name or contact information changes?
- Where can I get information about after-school programs, transportation, school lunches, and other programs?
- Who should I contact about ... ?