- Student must be currently enrolled in the Albemarle County Public Schools.
- Student must be at least 16 and 1 year behind (6+) their entering class in credits earned.
- Students must have received prior, documented interventions to allow success in the regular high school environment.
- All 3 application forms (parent, student, school) and support material must be read, signed, and sent to ISAEP Coordinator.
- Students must achieve minimum entry test scores on the Official GED Practice Test.
- a minimum of 125 on each of the 4 sections of GED Practice Test
You may need the free Acrobat Reader to access information presented in PDF format.