Featured Educator Process
- Step 1
- Identify someone in your building or simply nominate yourself.
- Step 2
- Select one of the meeting dates.
- Step 3
- Email stating your request for a presentation slot.
Please remember to submit: their Name, Email Address, and DRT Meeting Date
- Step 4
- Fill out the featured educator presentation outline with your featured educator:
Featured Educator Criteria and Presentation Frameworks
- Step 5
- Collect materials to share that may include but are not limited to:
- Student Work Samples
- Lesson Plan printables or handouts
- Step 6
- Your featured educator will receive an electronic invitation to attend the meeting.
If you have questions concerning this process please email Leslie Wills email@example.com