Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I enroll in ESOL classes?
Registration for ESOL classes can be done in advance or on the first day of class. Please call Frankie Dovel (434.296.3872 ext.6) or email email@example.com.
2) Is childcare provided for children of ESOL students?
Childcare and homework enrichment activities are available from September to May for school-aged children of our ESOL students on Monday and Wednesday evenings during ESOL classes at Albemarle High School at no charge. There is no daytime or summer session childcare.
3) For the General ESOL classes at Albemarle High School, how is my class level determined?
Your test score on the night of registration will determine the level class you will attend.
4) How much does it cost to attend ESOL classes?
Tuition for ESOL classes is determined by the Administration each school year. We strive to keep our tuition reasonable while providing an excellent education for our ESOL students. Tuition information can be found on our class offerings page.
5) Do you accept credit cards for tuition?
We do not accept credit cards. Tuition for General ESOL and Specialized ESOL classes may be paid by personal check or cash. Tuition for other ESOL classes is payable in advance and is non-refundable after the first day of classes.