EDEP is Hiring! Visit our Job Fair on June 18 or July 17.
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you passionate about their success? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an extraordinary team of professionals?
If so, please consider applying for an open position with Albemarle County Public Schools’ Extended Day Enrichment Programs (EDEP).
EDEP provides quality attention, thoughtful guidance, authentic experiences, and engaging activities to enhance and expand the learning of Albemarle County students. Operated by the Office of Community Engagement in partnership with our elementary schools, EDEP provides a safe and enriching environment for over 1,300 elementary students through the After-School Enrichment Program and the Student Holiday Program.
We offer some valuable employment incentives:
Interested? Please join us at one of our upcoming job fairs:
- $5,000 retention bonus for EDEP Specialty Teachers!
- $2,500 retention bonus for EDEP Teachers!
- FREE tuition for the child of any parent who is hired for our program! (If you are hired and currently have a child on a waiting list, you will be able to enroll your child immediately.)
- And … all part-time staff members who work 70% of a full day (0.7 FTE) will receive medical and dental insurance at the full-time employee rate!
- Tuesday, June 18, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 17, 12 to 5 p.m.
Both job fairs will be held in Room A of the County Office Building located at 1600 5th Street in Charlottesville. Please bring your resume, as we will be conducting on-site job interviews!
You also may view and apply for EDEP vacancies through Albemarle County’s Jobs site at www.albemarle.org/jobs
. Job listings that begin with “EDEP” pertain to our program, or you can filter the job listings by typing “EDEP” into the Search box.
Our goal is to complete our hiring decisions by July 24